Wharton Accelerated Development Program (ADP)
Wharton’s Accelerated Development Program (ADP) is a certificate program for high-potential business leaders. It is particularly designed for those rising leaders who wish to refine their business acumen and enhance their professional development.
- An exclusive Wharton “Certificate” – Wharton offers only two certificates for executives. The ADP is one of these two and recognizes a participant’s commitment to his professional development.
- Teaching by Wharton's multicultural, expert faculty. Eminent faculty include global thought leaders such as Prof. Peter Capelli, Prof. Mike Useem, Prof. Harbir Singh, Prof. John Perceival and many more.
- A senior peer group of global business leaders with an average experience of 15-20 years (minimum 10 years) from across various companies and industries.
- Extensive networking opportunities amongst your peers and also the privilege to join the Wharton Executive Education group on Linkedin. This invite only forum offers further networking and discussion with global participants of Wharton’s executive education programs.
- Flexibility in tailoring the ADP to your learning needs from a selection of offered programs.
- Select invitation to Wharton Executive Education events
Register to Download eBrochure
Participants in the ADP exhibit a rich breadth of experience across various sectors in business, government, and non-profits. They represent a broad range of functions, years of work experience, and varied international exposure.
- Business executives with minimum 10 years of work experience
- Proven record of advancement
- Beneficial to executives who are moving into strategic planning or more general management roles
See what our participants say...
The coaching was a truly liberating experience, in many ways, as it allowed me to be in conversation with myself, and let me get to the real me in a way I hadn’t known. The journey through my own life, as led by my coach, led me to find the energy and focus for a happier life.
See what our participants say...
Coaching has helped me realize that when the issues and challenges are internal, the solution lies within too. My coach played an invaluable role in my growth over the last year and she is one of those people who you know will always be there for you.
Faculty Director, George W. Taylor, Professor of Management;
Director, Center for Human Resources, The Wharton School
Associate Professor of Management, The Wharton School
Joseph J. Aresty Professor,Professor of Marketing, The Wharton School;
Executive Director, Wharton Co-Sponsorship of Indian School of Business
Adjunct Professor of Finance, The Wharton School
Nippon Life Professor of Finance, Professor of Economics;
Co-Director of the Financial Institutions Center, The Wharton School
William and Jacalyn Egan Professor of Management;
Editor, Wharton Leadership Digest; Director, Center for Leadership and Change
The Mack Professor, Professor of Management;
Vice Dean for Global Initiatives;
Co-Director, Mack Institute for Innovation Management, The Wharton School
Associate Professor of Strategy, Jesse H. Jones Graduate School of Management, Rice University;
Fellow, Mack Center for Technological Innovation, The Wharton School
Dates & Fees
|2018||Delhi / Dubai / Philadelphia||As per the Track chosen|