MIT Professional Education’s Radical Innovation
MIT Professional Education and Eruditus Executive Education invites you to a 2-day program by MIT Professional Education on Radical Innovation. This program will give participants a chance to learn about the latest in the business world from MIT’s renowned faculty, Professor Sanjay Sarma, Dean of Digital Learning at MIT.
- Understand how to identify and evaluate new innovative products and businesses.
- Review and understand different ways to create an innovation group and culture and run a targeted innovation session within a company.
- Formulate a corporate plan for invention and new product generation.
- Approach the critical challenges in technology, product, sales, marketing, and financing a new innovative venture.
- Understand the supporting legal and IP requirements and how to set up an intellectual property strategy for the company.
- Incubate, refine, and grow a portfolio of innovative new businesses/products.
Register for Program
The course is taught from a technology viewpoint and is targeted at technical leaders, executives in charge of product or company strategy, and product heads. Typical titles will include: CTO, Head of Strategy, CIO, Head of R&D, Product Manager, Dean of Lab, Group Leader, and so on.
Dean of Digital Learning at Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Dates & Fees