MIT Professional Education’s Radical Innovation
MIT Professional Education and Eruditus Executive Education invites you to a 2-day program by MIT Professional Education on Radical Innovation. This program will give participants a chance to learn about the latest in the business world from MIT’s renowned faculty, Professor Sanjay Sarma, Vice President of Open Learning at MIT.
- Understand how to identify and evaluate new innovative products and businesses.
- Review and understand different ways to create an innovation group and culture and run a targeted innovation session within a company.
- Formulate a corporate plan for invention and new product generation.
- Approach the critical challenges in technology, product, sales, marketing, and financing a new innovative venture.
- Understand the supporting legal and IP requirements and how to set up an intellectual property strategy for the company.
- Incubate, refine, and grow a portfolio of innovative new businesses/products.
Register for Program
Vice President of Open Learning at MIT
Dates & Fees
|6-7 August 2018||2 Days||Dubai, UAE||USD 2500 per participant + VAT|
|9-10 August 2018||2 Days||Bangalore, India||NR 1,00,000/- per participant + GST|