Wharton: Customer Driven Marketing
Customer Driven Marketing: Strategies for Profitable Growth will help you achieve your marketing goals no matter your industry. The program entails both the knowledge of conventional core concepts, including using lifetime customer value in marketing planning, developing a unique brand, and understanding distribution channels, as well as a new consumer-centric lens through which to view those concepts.
- An exclusive Wharton “Certificate” on completion.
- Learn to use quantitative analysis and sound conceptual arguments to make — and justify — marketing decisions.
- Recognize the value of your brands and how to enhance that value.
- Build a disciplined approach to analyzing marketing situations by understanding and applying key principles.
- Learn qualitative methods for successfully taking new ideas to market and for revitalizing products and services already on the market so that they reach their full potential.
Register to Download eBrochure
This program will benefit high potential business leaders across the organization (in areas, such as R&D, operations, finance, and product development).
- Business executives with minimum 10 years of work experience
- Proven record of advancement
Jagmohan Raju, PhD
Joseph J. Aresty Professor, Professor of Marketing, the Wharton School; Executive Director, Wharton Co-Sponsorship of Indian School of Business
Dates & Fees
|TBA||3 Days||Dubai, UAE||USD 4000|