Wharton: Leading People in Organizations
Leading People in Organizations was designed to provide a unique opportunity to take your leadership to the next level. It will help you identify your current leadership strengths and enhance them with cutting-edge tools and approaches.
- An exclusive Wharton “Certificate” on completion.
- Extensive networking with a senior peer group of business leaders from across various companies and industries.
- The program will help you meet today’s challenges through more effective talent management, handling of conflict, and developing subordinates.
- Provide an in-depth understanding of the importance of talent development to organizational success.
- Acquire and fine-tune new tools and approaches.
Register to Download eBrochure
This program will benefit high potential business leaders across the organization (in areas, such as R&D, operations, finance, and product development).
- Business executives with minimum 10 years of work experience
- Proven record of advancement
- Participants are expected to highlight fast-track career progress and demonstrate prior leadership achievements.
Peter Cappelli, DPhil
George W. Taylor Professor of Management; Director, Center for Human Resources, The Wharton School
Matthew Bidwell, PhD
Associate Professor of Management, The Wharton School
Dates & Fees
|October 4-6, 2017||3 Days||Mumbai||Rs 225,000|