Design-Driven Leadership by Prof. Matthew Kressy
This new program helps individuals and teams understand and practice human-centered design. You will learn both strategic and hands-on techniques for structured exploration through prototyping. You will also learn how to enable an action-based organizational culture in which empathy is generated, trial and error is encouraged, and failure is celebrated as a source of learning—all resulting in successful innovation.
Drawing on the resources of MIT’s Integrated Design & Management curriculum and its new Integrated Design Lab (ID Lab), this program combines the inspired, intuitive methods taught in the world’s best design schools with the systematic, analytical methods for which MIT is world renowned. This program is led by Matthew S. Kressy, creator and Director of Integrated Design & Management(IDM).
- Discussions on expression and culture
- Lectures on concept generation
- Exercises in persona development and story telling
- Lectures and case studies pertaining to design leadership
- Hands-on sketch modeling and rendering exercises
- Functional prototyping workshops
- Opportunities to build, test, and iterate prototypes in teams
- Concluding discussions on process and leadership
Register to Download eBrochure
This program provides a shared process for problem solving and consensus building that can be applied to many roles, organizations, and industries. Ideal participants include:
- Executives and senior managers in leadership roles
- Product development managers and engineers
- Entrepreneurs and “intrapreneurs” seeking new solutions and products
- Individuals and teams looking to creating a more experimental and less risk-averse corporate culture when they return to work
- Individuals and teams working for more “siloed” organizations and seeking integrated approaches for communication and innovation across teams
Director and Founder, MIT Integrated Design & Management (IDM) Senior Lecturer Principal, Designturn Inc.
Dates & Fees
|17-18 February 2019||2 Days||Dubai, UAE||USD 2500 + VAT per participant|