Cultural Competence for Success in the Global Workplace
The MIT Cultural Competence for Success in the Global Workplace is a two-day workshop taught by a globally experienced educator and senior executive with teaching experience at both MIT and Harvard – Professor Bhaskar Pant, Executive Director, MIT Professional Education. The content will be a mix of lectures, case studies, illustrative videos, class discussion and a cultural simulation role-play exercise to enable you to apply readily learning from the seminar to your job and work environment. You will learn about cultural differences and how to navigate across them in global business.
- Learn how culture plays in building relationships with colleagues and clients across borders and cultures
- Gain insights on how to detect and deal with relevant cultural differences and influences
- Learn how to adapt your behavior to bring about more effective personal and business results across cultures
- Understand the role of culture in the success or failure of cross-border ventures, through real life examples
Register to Download eBrochure
- Team leaders and executives who work in a multicultural work environment
- Team leaders and executives who operate globally and/or have multi-country business responsibility
- Managers preparing to assume multi-cultural or global team leadership roles
He is the Executive Director of MIT Professional Education, where he oversees non-degree academic programs for thousands of tech-nology professionals around the world. These include courses delivered on the MIT campus, online, & in international locations in Asia, Middle East & Europe.
Dates & Fees
|Apr 22 – 23, 2019||2 Days||Mumbai||INR 75000 + GST per participant|