Leading Radical Innovation in Teams
The MIT Professional Education program for Leading Radical Innovation in Teams is uniquely designed to deliver a powerful learning experience. It builds on the premises that effective leadership and teamwork are central to achieving major innovations. For our program, we aim to enroll experienced executives and managers who are prepared to commit to an intensive and collaborative learning experience. Those who become part of the program will engage in a uniquely MIT experience – one that is intellectually demanding, impact-oriented, and that aspires to contributing to a better world. Our program will utilize multiple learning methods, including case studies, role-plays, and other forms of experiential learning.
- Understand how to identify and evaluate new radical innovation opportunities.
- Identify and gain the commitment of the stakeholders that are critical to successful innovation.
- Create and lead “real teams” (not traditional groups) to drive innovation.
- Implement bold changes through a balance of “soft and hard” influence strategies.
- Harness the energy of constructive conflict in innovation teams.
- Develop a unique environment that motivates people to deliver their most creative and radical ideas.
Register to Download eBrochure
The course is taught from a product and service viewpoint and is targeted at leaders, executives in charge of product or company strategy, and product heads. Typical titles will include: CTO, Head of Strategy, CIO, Head of R&D, Product Manager, Dean of Lab, Group Leader, and so on.
Meet the Faculty
Professor David Niño, Ph.D.
Senior Lecturer in the Bernard M. Gordon-MIT Engineering Leadership Program
David Niño, Ph.D., is a Senior Lecturer in the Bernard M. Gordon-MIT Engineering Leadership Program, where he heads leadership education for graduate students across the Institute. He is strongly committed to the development of leadership among engineers and other professionals in technology and is active in an international consortium of engineering leadership centers. He is also a founding officer of the Engineering Leadership Development Division of the American Society of Engineering Education.
MIT Professional Education Alumni Benefits
- Receive exclusive discounts on all future Short Programs and Digital Programs courses
- Access will be provided to our restricted global MIT Professional Education alumni group on LinkedIn; this includes invitations to join all MIT Professional Education social media platforms
- Networking opportunities with other individuals from around the globe working in a variety of industries interested in innovation, technology, data science, entrepreneurship, science, engineering, among many others
- Email distribution of our MIT Professional Education newsletter
- Finally, participants will join the MIT Professional Education alumni mailing list where they will receive advanced notice regarding special announcements on upcoming courses, programs, and events
- Invitations will be sent directly to participants once they have completed the course successfully.
Dates & Fees
|Aug 18–19, 2019||2 Days||Dubai||US$ 2500 per participant|