Senior Executive Leadership Program – India
The Senior Executive Leadership Program-India offered by Harvard Business School (HBS) Executive Education accelerates the transformation of experienced senior executives into leaders well suited to drive the region’s high-growth businesses. Taught in a series of modules offered in Boston and Mumbai, this new program is designed to take your leadership skills, your career, and your contribution to the next level. You will become a stronger leader who is able to design competitive strategies that deliver real value in a global context, promote continuous innovation, and build accountable, high-performance organizations.
- The program offers a large, diverse peer group and a time-tested learning process that enables constant feedback from unbiased, noncompetitive peers.
- The full-time, world-renowned HBS faculty provides an unparalleled educational experience in Boston, in Mumbai, and through the HBX Live virtual classroom.
- The four-module learning experience dramatically expands your skill base and your breadth of understanding, enabling you to find new approaches to your business challenges and to consider a wider realm of potential opportunities and growth strategies.
- The program combines the large-group learning of the classroom with small-group learning, creating an incomparable leadership development experience.
- The small living groups—assembled to include a range of experiences and talents—provide a unique context for personal feedback and professional development.
- The program's format allows for sustained immersion in the learning environment, while minimizing time away from work.
- The tightly integrated modular structure is built upon an action-oriented learn-apply-learn model.
- You will become a lifetime member of the HBS community, having earned Harvard Business School alumni status.
Register to Download eBrochure
Harvard Business School's Rankings
This program is designed for experienced senior executives from any function, industry, or country. Although two of the program's modules take place in India, the program content is global in nature, making it suitable for participants from any part of the world.
Participants typically will have at least 15 to 20 years of work experience and represent diverse growth-focused organizations, including large, established companies; new ventures; family businesses; or growing arms of multinational firms. Appropriate for both general managers and functional leaders, the program is ideal for executives who want to improve their leadership skills and take advantage of new growth opportunities.
Krishna G. Palepu
Faculty Chair, Ross Graham Walker Professor of Business Administration, Senior Adviser to Harvard's President on Global Strategy
Edsel Bryant Ford Professor of Business Administration
Sebastian S. Kresge Professor of Marketing
Frances X. Frei
UPS Foundation Professor of Service Management
William W. George
Senior Fellow. Member of the General Management Unit
Tandon Family Professor of Business Administration
Edward W. Carter Professor of Business Administration
W. Carl Kester
George Fisher Baker Jr. Professor of Business Administration
Joshua D. Margolis
James Dinan and Elizabeth Miller Professor of Business Administration
Associate Professor of Business Administration
Thomas D. Casserly, Jr. Professor of Business Administration
V. Kasturi Rangan
Malcolm P. McNair Professor of Marketing; cochair of the HBS Social Enterprise Initiative
Stefan H. Thomke
William Barclay Harding Professor of Business Administration
J. Gunnar Trumbull
Philip Caldwell Professor of Business Administration
Michael L. Tushman
Paul R. Lawrence MBA Class of 1942 Professor of Business Administration
Dates & Fees
|25–30 Aug 2019||5 Days||HBS Campus, Boston, U.S.||₹38,00,000 + GST|
|02–13 Dec 2019||11 Days||Taj Lands End, Mumbai, India|
|03–14 Feb 2020||11 Days||Taj Lands End, Mumbai, India|
|25 May–05 Jun 2020||11 Days||HBS Campus, Boston, U.S.|