Senior Executive Leadership Program – Middle East
Change is everywhere in the Middle East today, as many countries seek to diversify their economies and encourage new industries. While the region’s complexity includes distinct political and economic conditions in each country in addition to an uncertain global economy, exciting opportunities still exist. To take full advantage of the best opportunities for growth in this intricate part of the world, businesses need exceptional leaders—executives who are bold decision-makers, global thinkers, and skilled strategists.
Designed to address this need, the Senior Executive Leadership Program—Middle East from Harvard Business School (HBS) helps companies transform experienced senior executives into leaders with vision who can seize opportunities for sustained business growth. Taught in a series of modules offered in Boston and Dubai, this program helps you become a stronger leader who can deliver value in a global context, drive new levels of innovation, and build accountable, high-performance organizations.
- The program offers a large, diverse peer group and a time-tested learning process that enables constant feedback from unbiased, noncompetitive peers.
- The full-time, world-renowned HBS faculty provides an unparalleled educational experience in Boston, in Dubai, and through the HBX Live virtual classroom.
- The four-module learning experience dramatically expands your skill base and your breadth of understanding, enabling you to find new approaches to your business challenges and to consider a wider realm of potential opportunities and growth strategies.
- The program combines the large-group learning of the classroom with small-group learning, creating an incomparable leadership development experience.
- The small living groups—assembled to include a range of experiences and talents—provide a unique context for personal feedback and professional development.
- The program's format allows for sustained immersion in the learning environment, while minimizing time away from work.
- The tightly integrated modular structure is built upon an action-oriented learn-apply-learn model.
- You will become a lifetime member of the HBS community, having earned Harvard Business School alumni status.
Register to Download eBrochure
Harvard Business School's Rankings
This Executive Education program is designed for experienced, high-level, influential executives from any function or industry who are interested in enhancing their leadership skills as they explore and debate business challenges both in the Middle East and globally. The location in Dubai will be especially convenient to senior executives from businesses that have experienced success within the Middle East, on their own, or with regional partners. Typically, participants have at least 15 to 20 years of work experience and represent a range of growth-focused organizations, from large, established companies and growing arms of multinational firms to new ventures and family businesses. The program is ideal for both general managers and senior functional managers who want to improve their leadership skills and take advantage of new growth opportunities. This program is also appropriate for executives from multinationals with recently acquired or significantly expanded responsibilities who will be working in the region.
Rawi E. Abdelal
Herbert F. Johnson Professor of International Management; Director of Harvard's Davis Center for Russian and Eurasian Studies
Dennis W. Campbell
Dwight P. Robinson, Jr. Professor of Business Administration
Lincoln Filene Professor of Business Administration and Chair, Convening and Special Events
Faculty Cochair; Jorge Paulo Lemann Professor
Karim R. Lakhani
Associate Professor of Business Administration
Eli Goldston Professor of Business Administration
Youngme E. Moon
Donald K. David Professor of Business Administration
Edsel Bryant Ford Professor of Business Administration; Senior Associate Dean, External Relations and Harvard Business Publishing
Andreas Andresen Professor of Business Administration; Senior Associate Dean and Chair of the MBA Program
Krishna G. Palepu
Ross Graham Walker Professor of Business Administration; Senior Adviser to Harvard's President on Global Strategy
Stefan H. Thomke
William Barclay Harding Professor of Business Administration
Michael L. Tushman
Paul R. Lawrence MBA Class of 1942 Professor of Business Administration
Luis M. Viceira
George E. Bates Professor of Business Administration
Dates & Fees
|09 – 14 Dec 2018||6 Days||HBS Campus, Boston, US||$75,000|
|13 – 25 Jan 2019||13 Days||Dubai, UAE|
|24 Feb–08 Mar 2019||13 Days||Dubai, UAE|
|22 Apr–03 May 2019||13 Days||HBS Campus, Boston, US|