Tuck Strategic Innovation and Leadership Program
Tuck Executive Education in partnership with Eruditus Executive Education invites you to a 2-day Strategic Innovation and Leadership Program. This program will give participants a chance to interact with two of Top 50 influential business thinkers and learn about how continuous innovation can help leaders succeed on a global scale.
- Create the future - learn why your company needs to continuously innovate and how to shape the future of your industry
- Make innovation happen – building the right team and avoiding costly mistakes
- Help successful leaders become even more successful – learn what to stop doing and embrace the principle of “feedforward”
- Execute on reverse innovation and learn why it’s the key to both winning in India and abroad
Register for Program
- Those responsible for driving the organization’s growth strategy in marketing, new product development, and general management
- Public and private entities will equally benefit from this program
- Government officials and community leaders in India who want to ensure growth and success in the marketplace
VG is widely regarded as one of the world’s leading experts on strategy and innovation. He is the Earl C. Daum 1924 Professor of International Business at the Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth College. He was the first Professor in Residence and Chief Innovation Consultant at General Electric. He worked with GE’s CEO Jeff Immelt to write “How GE is Disrupting Itself”, the Harvard Business Review (HBR) article that pioneered the concept of reverse innovation—any innovation that is adopted first in the developing world. HBR rated reverse innovation as one of the ten big ideas of the decade. He has been ranked #3 on the Thinkers50 list of the world’s most influential business thinkers.
Marshall Goldsmith is Adjunct Professor of Business Administration at the Tuck School. He is a world authority in helping leaders achieve positive, measurable changes in behavior for themselves, their people, and their teams. He has worked with over 150 major CEOs and their management teams, and regularly conducts workshops for executives, high-potential leaders, and HR professionals. Professor Goldsmith was the winner of the 2011 Thinkers50 Leadership Award and #7 in their bi-annual global ranking of most influential living management thinkers. The World HRD Congress named him the 2011 global leader in HR thinking and he received the 2011 Tata Award for global HR excellence.
Dates & Fees
|17th January 2019||1 Day||Mumbai, India||INR 200,000 + GST|