Customer Driven Marketing – Middle East
Strong competition and the accelerating pace of change in the marketplace are creating formidable challenges for businesses in the Middle East. Getting the right products and services to market is essential for success in this environment.
Customer Driven Marketing — Middle East gives you an in-depth understanding of core marketing concepts to gain a deeper understanding of your customers. Learning who they are, how they make decisions, and which ones will provide the best value to the organization will have a profound impact on your bottom line.
- Learn to use quantitative analysis and sound conceptual arguments to make — and justify — marketing decisions.
- Recognize the value of your brands and how to enhance that value.
- Build a disciplined approach to analyzing marketing situations by understanding and applying key principles.
- Learn qualitative methods for successfully taking new ideas to market and for revitalizing products and services already on the market so they reach their full potential
Register to Download eBrochure
Customer Driven Marketing — Middle East is designed for high-potential business leaders across the organization (in areas such as R&D, operations, finance, and product development). No formal marketing experience is necessary, although participants should have significant work experience and a proven record of advancement. Participants in this program are a diverse group of marketing leaders from varied industries and backgrounds in the Middle East who share their biggest challenges with the class. Faculty tailor the program content to address these issues, so participants enjoy a learning experience that truly resonates with them and meets their learning needs. Participants leave the program with an expanded peer network, plus specific tools and frameworks they can use to make a meaningful strategic impact within their companies or organizations. Fluency in English, written and spoken, is required for participation in Wharton Executive Education programs unless otherwise indicated.
- Business executives with minimum 10 years of work experience
- Proven record of advancement
Jagmohan Raju, PhD
Joseph J. Aresty Professor; Executive Director, Wharton Co-Sponsorship of Indian School of Business; Professor of Marketing; Vice Dean, Wharton Executive Education
David Reibstein, PhD
William Stewart Woodside Professor, Professor of Marketing, The Wharton School
Dates & Fees
|Nov 18 - 21, 2019||4 Days||Dubai, United Arab Emirates||$5,000|