Wharton: Customer Driven Marketing
Customer Driven Marketing entails both the knowledge of conventional core concepts, including using lifetime customer value in marketing planning, developing a unique brand, and understanding distribution channels, as well as a new consumer-centric lens through which to view those concepts. This program will give you the tools you need to create a significant impact for your organization. Participants will gain a clear, in-depth understanding of core marketing concepts and will:
- Learn to use quantitative analysis and sound conceptual arguments to make — and justify — marketing decisions.
- Recognize the value of your brands and how to enhance that value.
- Build a disciplined approach to analyzing marketing situations by understanding and applying key principles.
- Learn qualitative methods for successfully taking new ideas to market and for revitalizing products and services already on the market so they reach their full potential
- This program is a part of the Wharton Accelerated Development Program (ADP) learning framework; please click here to learn more and become a part of the exclusive ADP Circle
Register to Download eBrochure
This program will benefit high potential business leaders across the organization (in areas, such as R&D, operations, finance, and product development).
- Business executives with minimum 10 years of work experience
- Proven record of advancement
Jagmohan Raju, PhD
Joseph J. Aresty Professor; Executive Director, Wharton Co-Sponsorship of Indian School of Business; Professor of Marketing; Vice Dean, Wharton Executive Education
Professor David Reibstein
William Stewart Woodside Professor, Professor of Marketing, The Wharton School
Dates & Fees