Wharton: Strategic Thinking and Leadership
In Strategic Thinking and Leadership, you will address complex leadership challenges. The program’s approach is grounded in both Western and Asian frameworks, and is heavily informed by Wharton’s deep commitment to global research and understanding.
- An exclusive Wharton “Certificate” on completion.
- Assess the strategic impact of competitors' moves.
- Gain new insights on the role of acquisitions, alliances, and divestitures in creating greater shareholder value.
- Accelerate your development of leadership skills.
Register to Download eBrochure
This program will benefit high potential business leaders across the organization (in areas, such as R&D, operations, finance, and product development).
- Business executives with minimum 10 years of work experience
- Proven record of advancement
- Executives who are moving into strategic planning or more general management roles
Harbir Singh, PhD
The Mack Professor, Professor of Management; Vice Dean for Global Initiatives; Co-Director, Mack Institute for Innovation Management, The Wharton School
Michael Useem, PhD
William and Jacalyn Egan Professor of Management; Editor, Wharton Leadership Digest; Director, Center for Leadership and Change Management, The Wharton School
Dates & Fees
|Feb 3-Feb 6, 2019||4 Days||Dubai, UAE||$5000|
|Feb 5-Feb 7, 2019||3 Days||New Delhi, India||INR 2,25,000|