London or Online
This programme can be delivered in-person at our London campus or online.
- Experience our world-class Executive Education programmes at our central London campus.
- Immerse yourself in experiential activities, collaborative group exercises and face-to-face networking opportunities with your peers, guest speakers and our world-class faculty.
- For programme iterations running in-person and online simultaneously, you’ll experience a format that bridges the gap between on-campus and virtual learning, enabling you to collaborate with your fellow participants both in London and around the world.
- Learn in the heart of London and access campus amenities.
- Bring the LBS experience to you with live virtual learning led by our world-class faculty.
- Join a dynamic virtual classroom, where you’ll be immersed in experiential activities and collaborative group work with your peers, while learning from and interacting with our leading faculty and guest speakers.
- For programmes running in-person and online simultaneously, you’ll experience a format that bridges the gap between on-campus and virtual learning, enabling you to collaborate with your fellow participants both in London and around the world.
- After completion, online participants will have the chance to join us on campus for an exclusive day of networking with classmates and insightful sessions with LBS faculty.
Guided by our world-leading faculty, research and consultancy, we are delighted to launch a new business transformation solution to help you navigate the key challenges facing your organisation today. Bringing together case studies from our global clients and practical workplace activities, each challenge takes 1–3 hours as an individual or a facilitated activity.
- Judgement in Leadership
Make informed judgement calls when there is little time to spare and few facts available.
- Rewiring Learning
Understand how learning works, including different levels, principles and processes, and cultivate a positive attitude towards learning.
Senior finance professionals who are new to the CFO role, preparing themselves for a CFO assignment or a similar strategic financial leadership position.
Background and experience:
- Senior-level executives with strategic and financial responsibilities
- At least 10 years’ work experience
- From diverse industries, ranging from large organisations to startups